Proactive or Procrastination?


I think I am procrastinating more than proactive. I think this because I'm more useful when we are filming and editing but not so much at typing. I think that i'm going to be doing a lot of filming though because thats usually the main thing I do in projects. I'm also hoping to do a lot of editing in this project.

I think I was more productive then fooling around. Although I had a lot of free time I also helped out a lot with the trailer plan. I'm also going to film a lot of B-roll for our intro and ending screen.  I will be in the video and be the camera man.

If I could change my work habitats I would make myself more productive. I would like to be able to work longer then I fool around but its a little hard for me. I fool around a lot and I'm not use to working a lot. But since we are doing a poster in photoshop I can help a lot with that. My work habits are most likely going to change later on in the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment