Typography Images

Typography is the art of arranging text to make it appear as it was an image of a subject. By using text that relates to the image helps the viewer get an idea of the personality and the subject. It also creates a sense of interest in the image. Typography is used in many images. Typography helps turn a normal picture into a an image with a lasting impact.

My biggest challenge in this project was that on my second try my image was very bright. We couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. We redid it, messed with the opacity, we made the image as dark as it could but nothing worked. So in the end we used the curves tool to make the colors darker.


This was my first try at typography image. It is a picture of Wilber Wright. This was my first attempt at typography and I think I did a good job.
This was my second attempt at Typography. This is a picture of       
Mrs. Ruvalcaba, a teacher at Kapaa Middle School. The color of the text stands out great but it makes the text hard to read.

 










This was my third and last attempt at typography. This is a picture of me. I think I did a reasonable job. But the background doesn't match the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment